At Kohler & Green we are always searching for ways to help people save money on car insurance – a relatively quick and easy way to lower the cost of operating your car. In many cases, we can find ways to save without reducing or eliminating coverage. Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Use an independent agent to provide a quote Kohler & Green is independent and has access to many markets that provide competitive premiums.
- Many insurers offer discounts if you have some of the following features on your car:
o Anti-lock brakes
o Airbags (driver/passenger, driver/passenger/rear seat, side impact, etc.)
o Anti-theft device (active or passive)
o Daytime running lights
- Multi-vehicle discount (if you have more than one vehicle on the policy).
- You can receive discounts if you combine your home and auto with the same carrier.
- Good student discount.
- Good driver discounts.
- Consider raising your collision and comprehensive deductibles if your vehicles are older.
- Customer loyalty- if you stay with a company for a period of time, you can receive discounts each year.
- Maintain good credit. Credit scores have an impact on your premiums.
- Drive safely and don’t get tickets.
- Consider insurance when making your car purchase. Some vehicles are more expensive to insure.
As your independent agent, Kohler & Green is here to help you find the best possible combination of price and coverage.