Kohler and Green offers coverage protection for your home, whether it’s your primary residence or a vacation home.

Your homeowner insurance policy covers:

  • Loss or damage to dwellings
  • Loss or damage to your personal property (contents of your home)
  • Personal liability for injury
  • Damage to someone else’s property
  • Living expenses when your home is damaged
  • Medical payments for others injured on your property

Additional homeowner insurance coverage options

Kohler and Green insurance agency offers a variety of additional coverage options for your home and possessions. A Kohler and Green agent can help you tailor your home policy to fit your needs. A few of the additional coverage options include:

  • Replacement Cost Contents
    This  allows you to receive coverage for your home’s contents at their replacement value.

    How much contents coverage do I need?
    Insurance studies indicate a growing consumer problem: inadequate insurance protection for personal possessions. As many as one-third of homeowners may
  •  be underinsured!
  • Scheduled Personal Property and Collectibles
    Scheduled and blanket coverage options are available for your valuable possessions, including jewelry, guns and collectibles.
  • Extended Replacement Cost Dwelling
    Extended Replacement Cost Dwelling coverage provides up to an additional 25 or 50 percent of your dwelling A coverage, depending in your the insurance carrier.

Home Insurance Discounts

Start saving today with home insurance discounts for:

  • New home discount
  • Fire and burglar alarms
  • Age of roof
  • Multi policy
  • Dead-bolt locks

 Call us today for a quote!

Fort Smith

7320 Rogers Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72903
(479) 484-9888
(Fax) 452-9946

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Van Buren

615 North Plaza Drive
Van Buren, AR 72956
(479) 474-9888
(Fax) 922-2288

[email protected]
[email protected]

Follow Us