Kohler and Green offers coverage protection for your home, whether it’s your primary residence or a vacation home.
Your homeowner insurance policy covers:
- Loss or damage to dwellings
- Loss or damage to your personal property (contents of your home)
- Personal liability for injury
- Damage to someone else’s property
- Living expenses when your home is damaged
- Medical payments for others injured on your property
Additional homeowner insurance coverage options
Kohler and Green insurance agency offers a variety of additional coverage options for your home and possessions. A Kohler and Green agent can help you tailor your home policy to fit your needs. A few of the additional coverage options include:
- Replacement Cost Contents
This allows you to receive coverage for your home’s contents at their replacement value.
How much contents coverage do I need?
Insurance studies indicate a growing consumer problem: inadequate insurance protection for personal possessions. As many as one-third of homeowners may
- be underinsured!
- Scheduled Personal Property and Collectibles
Scheduled and blanket coverage options are available for your valuable possessions, including jewelry, guns and collectibles.
- Extended Replacement Cost Dwelling
Extended Replacement Cost Dwelling coverage provides up to an additional 25 or 50 percent of your dwelling A coverage, depending in your the insurance carrier.
Home Insurance Discounts
Start saving today with home insurance discounts for:
- New home discount
- Fire and burglar alarms
- Age of roof
- Multi policy
- Dead-bolt locks
Call us today for a quote!